First on Scene Training LLC is a premium provider of instructor based training. Our programs are targeted to work within your busy schedule. Classes are held at your location or a central location in Ventura County and Western Los Angeles County to meet your needs.
Our instructors are EMT/Paramedics, Firefighters, Nurses, and Emergency Physicians working in the field of emergency medical care. Our Course Director has completed a 40 hour National Association of EMS Educators (NAEMSE) Instructor Course.
First on Scene Training is a member of NAEMSE (National Association of EMS Educators).
First on Scene Training is an approved CE provider in the State of California CEP # 56-0021.
- OSHA Compliance Consulting
- Emergency Action PLan (EAP))
- Hazwoper & Hazmat Courses
- OSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- ForkLift Certfication
- Disaster Drill Training and Planning
- Lifeguards classes
- CPR & AED & First Aid Training
- CPR & AED & First Aid Training in Spanish
- First Aid & Wilderness First Aid Training
- Emergency Medical Responder (CERT Level 3)
- BLAST Babysitting Class
- Moulage (Fake Blood & Guts for training)
- EMT/Paramedic CE courses meet the NREMT requirements
- Nursing CE courses meet the Board of Registered Nursing requirements
First on Scene Training
4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91361-4028
Tel: 805 279-5221
Fax: 818 879-1892
"The Critique is quite helpful for us to
discuss and carry out the recommendations you noted.
Together the drill and your critique are a powerful teaching tool...
You made this a learning experience that we can build on" Larry Svoboda Westlake Village Disaster Response Team
"Thanks a TON for all of your help on making the injured victims look more realistic.
It worked out great... and I appreciate it." Erik Franco JDPA
"Thank you so much for providing the CPR/AED and First Aid training to us again at Agilent Technologies.
Everyone really enjoys your classes and really gets a lot of useful and helpful information from them.
We especially like the real life instances that you relate to the areas that you are teaching." Lisa Agilent
First on Scene Training LLC is now a certified Small Business with the State of California
First on Scene Training has been awarded a contract to provide moulage appliances to US Army for tactical training
2013 First on Scene Training LLC All Rights Reserved